We realize that our students come from a variety of cultural and family backgrounds and that each student deserves and needs varied, interesting, relevant learning experiences, supportive guidance services, and career counseling in order to reach her/his greatest potential. Using an early evaluation system and plans for additional support services, incoming students and their parents are actively involved in plotting realistic and attainable goals that will lead them to high school diplomas and future career objectives.
The Renaissance mission is to produce contributing members of society through a participatory educational process dedicated to:
1. Creating a rigorous academically and aesthetically standards-driven environment.
2. Developing critical thinking skills in order to foster independent decision making.
3. Establishing an environment that addresses the needs of all learners, while allowing each student to reach his/her maximum potential.
4. Integrating civic and social skills to ensure that our students function productively in the world community.
5. Supporting the concept that learning is a lifelong process.
The staff and students of Renaissance High School for Musical Theater and The Arts expect and maintain high standards of learning, professionalism, and behavior and exhibit compassion and respect for one another.